Catamount, an industry-leading national general contractor, has an immediate opening in Denver for a Marketing & Proposal Coordinator.
Summary of Position: As a Marketing Coordinator, you will be a member of a dynamic and highly collaborative team focused on commercial pursuits and creative engagement with the Catamount brand. Your focused area of responsibility will be management and the coordination of proposals (RFQs, RFPs, letters) from opportunity analysis through delivery. Excellent time management skills along with strategic research, compelling writing, process ownership, and effective team coordination will be a hallmark of your work. You will also have a marketing services orientation with an interest in communicating on our awarded projects through social media, photography, websites, events and other outreach opportunities.
Essential Duties and Overall Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following, as other duties may be assigned:
- Lead and manage proposal production efforts
- Prepare interview materials (PowerPoints, boards, placemats, etc.)
- Create project write-ups and work with project team to keep up to date
- Maintain accuracy and completeness of the company’s CRM data
- Create and maintain resumes for technical staff
- Assist with award submittals and press releases/advertisements
- Coordinate and produce marketing collateral for regional offices
- Work as part of a team to support company goals
- Create and produce timely PR and Direct Mail campaigns
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year college or university in Business Management, Marketing, Communications, Engineering or Construction Management
- Excellent writing, communication, and organization skills
- Positive, enthusiastic and energetic attitude
- Self-starter, results driven and able to work independently
- Ability to develop and maintain effective relationships with a broad group of stakeholders in order to foster trust and partnership
- Collaboration; experience working on highly productive teams
- Ability to multi-task and is comfortable working in a deadline-driven environment
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite and Adobe Creative Suite necessary.
- Experience using a CRM software.
- Knowledge of the architecture/engineering/construction industry a plus
- 4-6 years of relevant experience
If you are interested in joining an outstanding team, email a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.