Enterprise Applications Coordinator
The Enterprise Applications Coordinator requires regular communication with management and business stakeholders and is accountable for driving requirements, planning, execution and delivery of our enterprise application projects within the Operations and Estimating departments. This will include working with end users to ensure business needs are defined and met.
This individual will work with the IT Director and Senior Operations leadership to develop project plans, cost estimates, and provide assistance in determining annual budgets related to our enterprise software deployment footprint.
The position will be responsible for the timely and on-budget execution of software enhancements, training plans, user adoption and ongoing support.
Essential Duties and Overall Responsibilitiesinclude, but are not limited to the following, as other duties may be assigned:
Ongoing Project Implementation and Training
- Preform duties as primary contact/liaison for ongoing support of PROCOREand other enterprise SaaS and Cloud applications used at Catamount.
- Develop and maintain feature release schedule and publish to user community.
- Coordinate internal and external training resources to support ongoing user adoption and on boarding of new employees for PROCORE.
- Provides training and guidance to project team members on use of software tools and resources (i.e., Procore, Viewpoint, Box and BlueBeam) across multiple business units.
- Maintain Ticket Queue for problems reported by user and document and refer for escalation to Vendor support as needed.
Data Warehousing/Data Management
- Establishes clear/concise work standards and goals for project staff.
- Conducts internal audits and inspections to ensure department work is performed correctly, efficiently and in a cost-effective manner.
- Fully maintains PROCORE platform including project setup and archiving; able to liase with PROCORE CSM to solve issues and further develop platform.
- Produces and updates work procedure and standards documents. Compile various monthly department reports, as needed.
- Assists in development, implementation and interpretation of project procedures.
- Performs field need assessments to define the information and skill areas requiring training aids and programs.
- Develops training materials and outlines in conformance with selected instructional methods, utilizing knowledge of specified training needs and the most effective training delivery methods, such as individual coaching, group instruction, lectures, demonstrations, conferences, meetings and workshops.
- Selects or develops teaching aids, such as handbooks and manuals and self-paced training videos.
- Conducts general or specialized training sessions covering specified areas, offering technical knowledge and skills required to do specific job functions and other such subject areas which require adaptation to changes in policies, procedures, regulations and technologies.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Microsoft Office products such as Word, Excel, & Outlook, construction industry knowledge and experience, use of office equipment such as fax machines, and copiers, and Internet Explorer or other similar Internet tools and experience. Knowledge of document control work processes and utilization of SharePoint for document management, as well as corporate procedures related to document management are required. Excellent written and oral communication skills and a thorough knowledge of industry practices and company policies and procedures are required. Must also possess a thorough knowledge of database concepts, project-related software, and the ability to train others in its use.
Education and/or Experience:
3-5 years Business Application Implementation experience. High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or three to five years related construction management experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Procore, Procore Financials and Viewpoint Vista/ VP ONE experience a plus.
$65,000.00 – 85,000.00/yr
In addition to offering competitive base pay, Catamount employees are eligible for additional incentives for merit/performance, project incentives*, new hire referrals, and business development commissions. *Project incentives are limited to certain roles in Operations.
EOE Including Disability / Vets