Catamount Constructors, an industry-leading national general contractor, is seeking a Project Coordinator (administrative role) for our Lakewood office.
We invite you to learn more about our company at www.catamountinc.com. We offer a progressive environment where your prior skills and experience will be valued and developed further. We are employee owned (ESOP) and our compensation and benefits package is competitive, offering a 401(k) plan, WorkFlex and VacationFlex programs, and a full complement of insurance benefits. And because our work spans across a multitude of market sectors, our team has an opportunity to shift between project types. Our culture has been described as a family environment that promotes work-life balance. We hope you’ll take a closer look at Catamount!
Project Coordinator Position Summary: Assist Project Managers, Assistant Project Managers and Project Engineers in administering construction projects in the Company’s accounting system; setting up Superintendents with living accommodations and utilities; in addition to any other administrative duties assigned by the project team. Answer phones, track vendor & subcontractor information and compliance documents, including insurance policies, lien waivers, and authorizing subcontractor draws for payment.
Essential Duties and Overall Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following, as other duties may be assigned:
- Assisting Project Managers, Assistant Project Managers, Project Engineers and Superintendents with projects:
- Job set-up in computer (Viewpoint, Textura and Procore)
- Verify correct project info – dumping estimate – forms & templates
- Insurance, bonds, licensing, AIA contracts (Owner) – request forms/update tracking
- Superintendent Job Site needs:
- Living accommodations if out of town/state
- Subcontracts/PSA’s/PO’s/Sub Insurance
- Insurance, CCI requirements
- Vendor set-up
- Viewpoint – merge documents
- Change orders (owner & subcontractor)
- Subcontractor compliance tracking
- Waivers, insurance, W9, INS affidavit, PM holds
- Draw Processing – special pays, joint check requests
- Owner billing – pay applications
- Close out projects
- Assist Closeout Coordinator, as needed, to assemble material for project manuals & close-out books
- Accounting, electronic files, troubleshooting billing, shutting down out of town accommodations
- Back up receptionist
- General office administrative needs
Education and/or Experience:
A High school diploma or general education degree (GED): one (1) to three (3) years related experience and/or training, preferably within the Multi-Family Construction market, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
EOE – Including Disability/Vets